- Perform preventative and predictive maintenance and document all activities on diesel engines, turbochargers, and other mechanical equipment.
- Field maintenance tasks including equipment troubleshooting, installation/removal, repair, and laser alignment.
- Perform complete overhauls on single stage overhung process pumps and ensure proper documentation of the repair including equipment condition history within SAP.
- Complete overhauls consisting of the following tasks:
o Troubleshootingo Disassemblyo Parts procuremento In-house parts fabrication using machine toolso Computer balancingo Assemblyo Leak testing
- Operate various shop equipment including: boring mills; lathes; welding machines; grinders, etc.
- Install, perform preventative maintenance, troubleshoot and repair, and overhaul various types of diesel engines, turbochargers, and any other equipment.
- Diagnose and apply results using micrometer.
- Diagnose and apply results using alignment tools for power-driven connections (i.e., reverse dial indicator.)
- Must have legal authorization to work in the US on a full-time basis for anyone other than current employer.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be willing to climb ladders, walk up and down steps, and work at heights with or without accommodation.
- Must be willing to work in compact and confined spaces with or without accomodation.
- Must be willing to work outside in inclement weather with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be willing to relocate to within 60 minutes of the site without relocation assistance, if necessary.
- Must be willing to wear a respirator or Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus, if necessary.
- Must be willing to accept call-out duties and meet minimum call-out response requirements and standards.
- Must have a current valid motor vehicle license.
- Must submit to all background, medical and reference checks, including hair drug testing.
- Must be willing to support the company's drug-free work environment.
- Must be willing to support and abide by the Company's safety policies.
- Must be willing to work in a versatile, multi-skilled team environment.
- Must be willing to work shifts, including nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime.
- Must be willing to support a harassment-free work environment.
- Must be able to speak, read, and write English.
- Must currently hold or be able to qualify to receive a Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) card. Note, information regarding TWIC qualification standards may be found at www.tsa.gov/what_we_do/layers/twic/index.shtm
- Minimum of 3 years continuous and current Mechanic, Millwright, or Machinist experience.
9/11/2012 4:00:00 AM
29 total views, 1 today