6/24/2013 4:00:00 AM
Marine Superintendent- Houston
One of the worlds leading marine transportation companies with almost 100 years of history. By promoting innovation, teamwork and and ensuring employees are valued for their contributions they provide a desirable and comfor
table working environment. They offer a business casual work setting, excellent compensation and benefits and strive to ensure a solid work-life balance for their employees.
This unique role combines responsibilities in marine operations, safety and crew management. You will be able to manage people and policy relating to safety, security and quality. Recruit, hire and train lightering support vessel crew and manage the Moring Manger Assisting program. Be an integral part of supporting the crewmembers to ensure optimal vessel and crew performance. You will be involved in budgeting for crew related expenses and cargo gear. Safety will be a top priority and you will be active in ensuring all personnel adhere to SMS procedures. You may conduct incident investigations and audits as necessary. You will have a strong desire to work with people while utilizing your maritime operational background to ensure efficiency and compliance across the board.
- Bachelor of Science from Maritime Academy desired
- Licensed senior deck or engineering officer preferred
- 3+ Years Lightering or Tanker Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to travel as required.
7/9/2012 4:00:00 AM
Leadership/office/personnel management experience for our office with 4-6 office staff and upwards of 80 field personnel
Knowledge of the regional (Gulf Coast) clientele and our client's target marketshare (offshore energy, heavy marine construction, casualty response)
Knowledge of commercial diving operations
Familiarity with international marine services (as opportunities arise)
Comfortable working for a smaller company that is in a growth curve and developing a more structured organization
Lives or has lived in the Houston area
Can work in a high energy environment (attached to a cell phone after hours)
Cruise, Marine Engineer, Naval Architect, Flagship Management, Princess, RCCL, Carnival, NCL, Celebrity, Costa, MSC, Project Manager, Facilities, Program manager, Tanker, Bulk Carrier, Heavylift, Third Engineer, Second Engineer, First Engineer, Chief Engineer, Master, Maine Maritime Academy, Massachusetts Maritime Academy, USMMA, SUNY Maritime, Webb, California Maritime, Kings Point, Texas A&M, Naval Architecture, Maritime, Marine Operations, Maritime Recruitment.
7/11/2012 4:00:00 AM
– Solid Marine Operations background with 5 Plus Years of Experience.
– Strong proven operational back-ground with chemical or oil tankers.
– Ability to work in strict adherence to established SOP and Procedures
– Ability to plan, optimize vessel, voyage and port performance
– Ability to maintain overview in stressed situation
– Strong ability to solve problems timely/produce solutions
– Capacity to adapt to a ever changing work environment (around the clock)
– Expert knowledge & Understanding of charter parties and their legal interpretation
– In depth experience with claims and claims handling
7/14/2012 4:00:00 AM
Assistant Marine Operations Manager
- Staff management experience
- Bring Energy and Marine Knowledge to our team.
nbsp; Still willing to do hands operations(it is not a pure management position)
- Prefer chemical tanker experience 1-3 Years at Sea
- Personality to be dynamic and in line with our values
We need a person who can buy into our values, as we are a value based organisation.
7/14/2012 4:00:00 AM
This role provides an excellent opportunity for someone with Marine Operations experience who desires to apply that experience to the Commercial Marine transportation industry.
· A minimum of five years service at sea on a clean, crude oil or chemical tankers
· Bachelor's degree or 10+ years work experience
· Scheduling / Coordination of marine operations
· Five years service at sea as Sr. Officer (Master or Chief Mate)
7/26/2012 4:00:00 AM
Field Service Engineer - Miami, FL
Must have 6+ years experience with EMD maintenance and repair, including major overhauls, piston pulls, crankshaft repairs, etc.
Willing to travel 50%+ including weekends and holidays.
Exceptional pay and benefits – growing company with multiple openings.
***Will offer cross training on Medium Speed Diesel Engines and Turbochargers***
Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Valid US Passport and Driver's license.
Must be able to physically access ship vessels, offshore oil rigs and structures, shipyards, power plants, etc.
Keywords: marine; diesel; EMD; Stewart & Stevenson; MSI; ESI; MTU; Detroit Diesel; Wartsila; Bergen Diesel; Daihatsu; John Deere; Cummins; Sulzer;
9/11/2012 4:00:00 AM
- Perform preventative and predictive maintenance and document all activities on diesel engines, turbochargers, and other mechanical equipment.
- Field maintenance tasks including equipment troubleshooting, installation/removal, repair, and laser alignment.
- Perform complete overhauls on single stage overhung process pumps and ensure proper documentation of the repair including equipment condition history within SAP.
- Complete overhauls consisting of the following tasks:
o Troubleshootingo Disassemblyo Parts procuremento In-house parts fabrication using machine toolso Computer balancingo Assemblyo Leak testing
- Operate various shop equipment including: boring mills; lathes; welding machines; grinders, etc.
- Install, perform preventative maintenance, troubleshoot and repair, and overhaul various types of diesel engines, turbochargers, and any other equipment.
- Diagnose and apply results using micrometer.
- Diagnose and apply results using alignment tools for power-driven connections (i.e., reverse dial indicator.)
- Must have legal authorization to work in the US on a full-time basis for anyone other than current employer.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be willing to climb ladders, walk up and down steps, and work at heights with or without accommodation.
- Must be willing to work in compact and confined spaces with or without accomodation.
- Must be willing to work outside in inclement weather with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be willing to relocate to within 60 minutes of the site without relocation assistance, if necessary.
- Must be willing to wear a respirator or Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus, if necessary.
- Must be willing to accept call-out duties and meet minimum call-out response requirements and standards.
- Must have a current valid motor vehicle license.
- Must submit to all background, medical and reference checks, including hair drug testing.
- Must be willing to support the company's drug-free work environment.
- Must be willing to support and abide by the Company's safety policies.
- Must be willing to work in a versatile, multi-skilled team environment.
- Must be willing to work shifts, including nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime.
- Must be willing to support a harassment-free work environment.
- Must be able to speak, read, and write English.
- Must currently hold or be able to qualify to receive a Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) card. Note, information regarding TWIC qualification standards may be found at www.tsa.gov/what_we_do/layers/twic/index.shtm
- Minimum of 3 years continuous and current Mechanic, Millwright, or Machinist experience.
9/11/2012 4:00:00 AM
Marine Business Development Manager
***Work from Home***
Marine technical solutions company looking for motivated and experienced marine sales representative for United States maritime customer base.
Work from home, travel to accounts,ships, etc. during course of business.
Must be willing to travel 50% of time.
Company car, laptop, expense allowance provided.
Must have extensive Rolodex with purchasing managers and decision makers from the shipping community in the USA.
Excellent verbal and written skills and a history of successful selling in the industry.
Keywords: marine sales; maritime sales; equipment sales; OEM; technical sales; drew marine; unitor; uniservice; nalfleet; nalco; distributor; products; shipping;
11/1/2012 4:00:00 AM
This is an interesting role for a person with relationships in the Cruise Lines, Ship Owners, and Yachting industry in the US.
The general purpose of the role is to lead business and marketing within these sectors with internal and external clients. To be a key person in being ahead of the curve with business intelligence and any conflict resolution. The role could include managing special projects but prime focus is to retain and develop specified major clients with our main products and services.
A. Work as a team player of in the providing of service and support.
B. Provide information and interpretations on future regulations and requirements for Cruise Companies as well as yachts to clients.
C. Lead the development and implementation of Sales and Marketing Plans for these sectors.
D. Represent the company at various external Maritime Events and other similar events.
E. Contribute to the development of the various business strategies.
A. BS in Marine Engineering or Marine Transportation
B. 3-5 Years of demonstrated realationships in the Cruise or Yachting Industry.
C. Proven strategic business development and Customer Relationship Skills.
Keywords: FLNG, LNG, FSRU, Marine Engineer, Maritime, FEED, LNG Vessel, LNG Design, LNG Proposals, LNG Projects, Maritime Academy, Cargo Engineer, Gas Engineer, LNG Newbuilding, Flagship, Flagship Management, Tanker, Bulk Carrier, Cruise, Navy, Naval Architecture, Yacht, Cruise Ship, SNAME, Marine Transportation, Maritime Graduate, Business Development, Sales, Marine.
11/9/2012 5:00:00 AM